If you have a book, blog, website or product you think would be of interest to my readers and clients, I would love to talk to you about reviewing it for you. You can contact me at wendyb (at) transformyourchroniclife (dot) com to discuss it, but be sure to read my review policy first.
- Books and products must be relevant to the subjects I cover. Anything that could be helpful to my readers is welcome. (If something isn’t obviously relevant, you’re welcome to explain how it could be helpful.)
- I write only honest reviews of products I’ve tried. If you send me a “pain relief cream” to review, and it doesn’t help me, I’m going to tell my readers that. If you ask me to review a book and it makes wild claims or is poorly written, I’m going to tell them that as well. If you’re looking for a review that only says good things about your product; or you can’t handle constructive criticism, don’t bother to ask. (On the other hand, if your book or product is absolutely awesome, I will tell my readers that as well.)
- Product reviews will sometimes include the input of friends or family members as well as my own opinion. For example: If I’m trying a pain relief product I may get someone else to try it as well for comparison purposes. People are unique, and just because something doesn’t work for me, it doesn’t mean it won’t work for someone else, or for a different type of pain.
- Reviews are opinion pieces. If you don’t agree with what I say, that’s fine, you’re welcome to present your opinions about why I’m wrong in the comments, but be aware that I have a strict spam policy and expect commenters to be polite.
- Disclosure: All reviews will contain a disclosure telling readers how I got the product and whether or not I’m being paid for the review; as well as whether or not I make any money from sales resulting from the review. My readers have a right to know whether my opinion may have been influenced by a financial relationship.